ONNEKAS ON-SS700 & 2800 Series (Semi Sythetic Coolant)
ONNEKAS ON-SS700/ 2800 Series
Cutting & Grinding Fluid
ON-SS 700/2800 series are a type of water miscible metalworking fluid, which is specially developed as bacteria static type of semi synthetic. It was formulated for cutting and grinding operations of steels, cast iron, aluminum and its alloys.
- Longer coolant life due to its bacteria static property.
- Suitable for a wide range of operations, materials and machines.
- Excellent anti-corrosion property especially for ferrous & non-ferrous work materials.
- Maintain machine cleanliness due to good emulsification property.
- Superior anti-rust property.
- Maintain clean machine tool and shop floor by its good separation of chips and other oils.
- Do not contain chlorine.
- General cutting for aluminum and its alloy 6 – 8%
- Grinding for steel and cast iron 5 –7%
Physical Properties (Typical Data)
Brown translucent liquid
|Diluted||5 %||Light While translucent|
|Density||(15%C) g/cm3||0.96 ~ 0.99|
|pH||Diluted 5 %||9.6 ~ 9.8|